- Scope of supply: Vertical Vessel Replacement Section
- Design Code: ASME Viii Div. 1
- Size: 3.9m diameter x 9.4m length x 50 tonnes
- Materials: Carbon Steel Clad with Alloy 400
- Process: Refinery Column
- Project: De-propanizer Cone Section
- Key Challenges: Fabrication to tight tolerances, diameter had to be within +/- 2mm to ensure clean fit up on site, handling of item due to size and weight.
< Back to case studies Next case study >< Back to case studies Next case study >
Controlled Replacement of Vertical Vessel Section
Portobello-RMF fabricated a vertical vessel replacement section to specific strict measurement requirements.