- Scope of supply: Design and Build of 17 Duplex Filter Vessels for Brackish Water Treatment
- Design Code: PD5500 Cat 1
- Size: 3.8m diameter x 13m length
- Materials: Duplex Stainless Steel & Super Duplex
- Process: Water Purification
- Project: Becton
- Key Challenges: Development of Duplex to Super Duplex welding with the Welding Institute, planning construction of 17 large pressure vessels. Management of materials storage and ultimately storage of vessels due to construction delays at site.
DESIGN AND BUILD OF DUPLEX FILTER VESSELS FOR BRACKISH WATER TREATMENT
Portobello-RMF worked on a high value project undergoing the mechanical design of 17 large water purification pressure vessels (3.8m dia x 13 m long).
Portobello-RMF are amongst the leaders in pressure vessel design and heat exchanger design as well as bespoke fabrications, if you have a bespoke fabrication project for us, get in touch with the team. We look forward to hearing from you.