- Scope of supply: Design and Build of Electro Chlorination Process Skid
- Design Code: NORSOK N-004, Eurocode 3, ASME B31.3
- Size: 7500mm length x 3600mm width x 2900mm height (two tier skid)
- Weight: 14,500 Kg
- Materials: Carbon Steel (structure), Titanium Grade 2/ Stainless Steel 316L/ Duplex UNS S31803.
- Project: Martin Linge
- Key Challenges: Full design responsibility, management of equipment suppliers, interface of free issue process item. Achievement of high quality fabrication across the range of materials used.
DESIGN AND BUILD OF ELECTRO CHLORINATION PROCESS SKID
Portobello-RMF undertook full mechanical design responsibility for a major client to achieve a high-quality two tier skid fabrication across the range of materials used (Carbon Steel, Titanium Grade 2, Stainless Steel 316L and Duplex UNS S31803).
Portobello-RMF are amongst the leaders in pressure vessel design and heat exchanger design as well as bespoke fabrications, if you have a bespoke fabrication project for us, get in touch with the team. We look forward to hearing from you.