- Scope of supply: 4 off Kiln Barrels
- Design Code: ASME Viii Div. 1
- Size: 0.5m x 6.4m length
- Materials: Inconel Alloy 600
- Project: Replacement Units
- Key Challenges: Fabrication and machining to tight tolerances, specific controls on welding techniques, heat treatment in vertical orientation, shrink fitting using liquid nitrogen.
< Back to case studies Next case study >< Back to case studies Next case study >
FABRICATION OF 4 OFF KILN BARRELS
Portobello-RMF fabricated 4 Off Kiln Barrels to bespoke client specifications.